In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing State of New York and federal laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
2. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, or to use information obtained from the Services to send other users unsolicited email of any kind. Our Sites are provided for informational purposes only, and no content included in our Sites is intended for trading or investing purposes. We shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy or availability of any information appearing or available on our Sites, or for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
3. Postings may provide links to other websites on the Internet as well as represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on our Sites. The inclusion of links does not imply endorsement of the websites by Us or any association with their operators.
4. We may enable you to establish an account with a username and password to access and use the Services. If so, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any activity occurring through use of your account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
5. In limited cases, we may permit you to download or print Website Content or both. In such a case, you may download or print (as applicable) one copy of Website Content for your personal, non-commercial use only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing Website Content.
Collecting personal information from children under the age of 13 ("minor children") through the Services or our Sites is prohibited. No Content should be directed toward minor children. Minor children are not eligible to use the site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We are not responsible for any injury or damage sustained due to the use of an item that was purchased by the use of our website.
1. By submitting your content to Us through use of the Services, you are granting an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, and fully transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create collective or derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your content in whole or in part and to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You further warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived. By submitting your content to Us through the Services, you agree to have your content reviewed by Our Editorial Review Committee. We reserve the right, in the sole discretion of Our Editorial Review Committee, to modify, to publish, or not to publish Content you submit to our Sites.
2. You may not use Our name to endorse or promote any opinion, cause or political candidate. Representation of your personal opinions as institutionally endorsed by Us, or by Our sponsors, partners or any related organizations is strictly prohibited.
3. By posting content to our Sites, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
4. You agree that you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide material and misleading false information. You represent and warrant also that the content you supply does not violate these Terms. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your postings do not disclose confidential and/or proprietary information, including information covered by a nondisclosure agreement, that you are not authorized to disclose. We caution you not to disclose personal information about yourself or your children, such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold Us and Our affiliated companies harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of our Sites, any content you supply to our Sites, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
USER ACCOUNTS & USER CONSENT
All user created content is moderated, and We reserve the right to block or remove any objectionable content
We reserve the right to terminate any user’s account at any time without assigning any reason, if we believe there is a plausible reason to do so.
All requests to remove a user account should be made in writing to the address provided herein, or via sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the appropriate link in the apps.
All comments posted on our site are subject to moderation before being published.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United States, or in relation to postings from the United States. All advertising is intended solely for the United States market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
PRODUCTS PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
We show prices and availability information for products as of time we receive them however we cannot guarantee the price or availability of any product, these can only be confirmed by their respective stores. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information about the products that we catalog.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
You understand that all content posted to our Sites is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You understand, also, that all opinions expressed by users of this site are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as Our representatives or any of Our sponsors or partners. The opinions you or others post in our Sites do not necessarily reflect Our opinions.
We shall have the right in Our sole discretion to terminate your access to and use of the Services and/or remove any of your content should We consider your statements or conduct to be inaccurate, inappropriate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property or other rights, invasive of privacy, injurious, objectionable, or otherwise in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
You hereby agree to comply with your state’s laws while accessing this website and you understand and agree that we shall not be responsible for any legal compliance outside of the state of New York.
If we are to sustain any damage or injury due to the inappropriate actions of a registered user then the user will be responsible for reimbursing us any costs related to the said damages
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. All media on our site belongs to their respective owners and cannot be reused without their approval.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United States and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked [delete this paragraphed clause if no registered trademark exists].
We respect the intellectual property of others, and require that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please report it to us in writing. Written notice of claimed infringement should be directed to our designated agent at:
Coolonsale Media Inc. 40 Wall Street, 28th floor New York, NY 10005- 1304
Objections from stores, brands, etc
If you object to our carrying of your product, you must promptly notify us and ask for removal of your content, in writing, to email@example.com.
We have different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
For any query, kindly send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This company is registered in the state of Delaware and the Legal Name of our Company & Address are as follows:
Coolonsale Media Inc. / 40 Wall Street, 28th floor / New York, NY 10005- 1304 / USA
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of the state of New York govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website or using our services you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New York courts of law in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© COOLONSALE MEDIA INC. 40 WALL ST, 28TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10005-1034. All Rights Reserved